Employer: Richmond Fellowship
- Reference: 17/332
- Published on: Tue 05/09/2017 16:14 PM
- Closing on: Sun 24/09/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
- Salary: £19,060
- DBS Check: Yes
- Location: Highbury & Islington
Do you have a good administration experience? Would you like to be part of an organisation that counts on the professionalism, insight, expertise and passion of its staff to inspire individual recovery for the people they work with? Then join us as a Administrator to our Performance, Quality & Innovation team.
Recovery Focus is a new group of expert charities with the shared aim to inspire individual recovery nationwide. Between us we have a track record of more than 200 years of developing and running personalised services that work with people with mental health, substance use and other complex needs to achieve their ambitions. Each partner organisation has its own rich history of success, but together we believe we can lead the way in evidence-based recovery pathways that we can tailor to meet local and individual needs.
Right now, one of our partners, Richmond Fellowship, are looking for a Administrator to provide vital administrative support to a busy Directorate of staff, some of whom are based in different locations and spend a significant amount of time travelling.
Your role as Administrator will see you:
- Supporting the Assistant Director and Managers within our Performance, Quality & Innovation department
- Help shape our information systems and improve our way of working
- Provide administration for and activities
- Deal with telephone enquiries and emails, referring them on as appropriate
- Arrange and minute meetings, book venues and accommodation and arrange travel
- Liaise with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels
- Play your part in collating data from across the organisation to help produce management information
This is a great opportunity to make the most of your administrative skills, numeracy and ability to work at a fast pace, often autonomously, whilst retaining accuracy. You’ll need:
- A GCSE or equivalent level education, including passes in English and Maths
- Proven experience of providing administrative support, possibly within a dispersed team
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including a good command of Microsoft Excel. Good word processing/typing (40wpm+) skills and the ability to minute meetings.
- A well-organised approach, including the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Good verbal and written communication skills to liaise effectively with people at all levels
- Self-motivation, flexibility and adaptability and a genuine team ethos
In return, you can expect some great benefits, including 25 days' holiday, contributory pension scheme, employee assistance programme and childcare vouchers, plus exceptional professional development and training opportunities.
So, get inspired today. Visit our website and take the first steps towards a more fulfilling future.
Please quote ref: 17/332 when applying.
Closing Date: 24th September 2017
Interview Date: 11th October 2017