Application Support Analyst
Employer: Clarion Housing Group
- Reference: IT3005
- Published on: Mon 04/09/2017 11:40 AM
- Closing on: Mon 18/09/2017 11:40 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 36
- Salary: £32337 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Norwich
CONTRACT TYPE/LENGTH: Permanent
Looking for a job where you can really make a difference? We need an Application Support Analyst to provide both 2nd and 3rd line support to the customers, technical support teams, and 3rd parties.
You will undertake the following responsibilities:
* Responsible for the operational support and maintenance of the Application estate.
* Provide both 2nd and 3rd line support to our internal and external customers.
* Work alongside suppliers and third party service providers to ensure a seamless service.
* Work alongside Application Configuration Specialists to ensure application updates and changes are fully supported.
You'll have the following experience:
* Demonstrable experience of providing 2nd line application support responding to and resolving Incidents and Service Requests in line with agreed SLAs/OLAs.
* Demonstrable experience of application implementations and configuration work.
* Experience of delivering change in accordance with agreed governance processes.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills.
* Experience of working in an ITIL environment.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
When applying please use Google Chrome
Closing Date: Monday 18th September at 12 midday
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.