Apprentice Digital Marketing Assistant
Employer: Tandridge District Council
- Reference: CEX/17/34048
- Published on: Thu 11/05/2017 11:25 AM
- Closing on: Mon 05/06/2017 09:00 AM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Full Time, Contract
- Hours: 37 hours per week. flexible working hours are in operation including working from home.
- Salary: National Minimum Wage (dependent on age)
- DBS Check: Yes
- Location: Council Offices
We are a small, but ambitious Council with big challenges ahead. We are looking for an apprentice on a 12 month contract, with a passion for social media, digital marketing and design to support a small, but busy communications team. We will give you a wide range of experience to get your career off the ground.
In addition to studying towards a recognised qualification in Digital Marketing the position will also provide valuable work experience and the opportunity to learn and use a variety of software and IT systems.
You will be joining the Council at an exciting time as we are transforming the way we deliver our services to our customers through our Customer First project. This is a radical transformation programme which will make more services available online so residents and businesses can access them at times convenient to them and at much less cost to the Council, enabling us to focus on those who may need more support.
To see what working at Tandridge District Council is like please click on the link
Interviews will take place on 22 & 23 June.