Bursar - St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School
Employer: Medway Schools | St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School
- Reference: STCCPS/17/34635
- Published on: Wed 17/05/2017 16:01 PM
- Closing on: Fri 26/05/2017 15:01 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Permanent
- Hours: 20 hours hours per week. 41 weeks per year .
- Salary: B1 Medway Scale - £24,174 – £31,601 per annum pro rata
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School
St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School is looking to appoint a bursar to be responsible to the Headteacher for the efficient administration of the school and maintenance of financial systems in the school.
The successful applicant should have previous experience of working in a financial environment, excellent ICT and organisational skills. Candidates are required to have relevant financial qualifications.
The position is for 20 hours per week and the salary will be paid on the B1 Medway pay scale.
Offer of appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure.
The school is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date 26th May 2017 – 3 p.m.