Business Administration Apprentice
Employer: Guinness Partnership
- Reference: 801
- Published on: Fri 04/08/2017 13:04 PM
- Closing on: Mon 14/08/2017 13:04 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Contract
- Hours: 35 hours per week.
- Salary: £7,371 up to £13,650 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Bower House, Oldham
Annual Salary: £7,371 for under 18, £10,192 for 18-20 year olds, £12,831 for 21-24 and £13,650 for those 25 and over**
The Guinness Partnership is one of the UK's leading housing organisations and we’re proud of our history in developing apprentices to become successful in their chosen profession.
We think our apprenticeship programme is one of the best in the UK; especially designed to offer our apprentices a diverse range of valuable work experience which both develops their skills and supports successful completion of a Business Administration NVQ.
We currently have an opportunity for two apprentices to join our Customer Accounts Team at our Head Office in Oldham on a full time, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
The Customer Accounts team is responsible for protecting our income from our rented properties and assisting our customers to maintain a healthy account balance through effective prevention and debt collection. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing general administrative support
- Ensuring all relevant systems are updated with accurate information
- Providing teams with accurate statistics and data
- Sending bulk mailings and text message campaigns to our customers
- Analysing account balances to identify any overpayments or discrepancies and contact local authorities to resolve this.
- Analysing data to identify trends or errors to support service improvement
- Assisting with Customer Account Experian searches
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic, ambitious and committed with a passion for providing exceptional business administration and customer service. Being a team player whilst being able to work independently is also important, as is a willingness to learn, a ‘can do’ attitude and strong communication skills. You must have 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths and good IT skills.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we can offer a competitive apprenticeship salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, access to our Simply Health scheme and a Pension Scheme. We will work closely with both you and your assessor to ensure you have the support you need to complete each module and have many opportunities to develop within the organisation upon NVQ completion.
** Hourly rate equivalents: £4.05 for under 18, £5.60 for 18-20 year olds , £7.05 for 21-24 and £7.50 for those 25+
Advert Closing Date: Monday 14th August 2017 at 12pm
Interview Date: Monday 21st August 2017