- Reference: 1061
- Published on: Tue 14/11/2017 10:46 AM
- Closing on: Fri 24/11/2017 10:46 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: 16439
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Ivybridge
We’re in one of the most exciting periods in the history of Guinness Care and have set ambitious, challenging objectives for the future.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our friendly Plymouth & Ivybridge Homecare Team at Douro Court in Ivybridge on a full time (35 hours), permanent basis.
- Help develop, implement and monitor administrative processes to ensure the efficiency and quality of the service delivered by the team.
- Provide advice and information to staff and customers as the first point of contact for care and support queries.
- Collate and input information on to databases/spreadsheets as required.
- Organise mail shots or promotional events as and when required.
- Maintain records and produce regular statistical information and management reports.
- Undertake general office duties as required, e.g. photocopying, filing, word processing, post, etc.
- Produce accurate documentation.
- Maintain and develop systems to monitor customer accounts to ensure regular payments are made and take actions if accounts are in arrears.
- Process invoices and petty cash payments as required.
- To comply with Financial Regulations.
- Make travel arrangements for team members as required.
- Order new uniform as and when required
- Produce minutes from meetings.
- Be aware of and follow Guinness Care and Support policies and procedures, with particular attention to standards of customer service, health and safety, and equality and diversity
- Demonstrates a sensitive and supportive approach to vulnerable people maintaining their dignity and self-respect at all times.
- Experience of working to deadlines and targets.
- Customer service experience.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communications.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Data inputting/storage.
- Ability to record and produce minutes of a meeting.
Reasons you’ll want to come and work with us:
- £16,439 per annum
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- £100 loyalty bonus
- Paid mileage and travel time
- Fully paid on-going training
- Personal development for your care career
- Reward Schemes and Childcare Vouchers
- 28 days paid holiday
Closing date: Friday 24th November at 5pm.