Casual CCTV Advisor M072
Employer: Charnwood Borough Council
- Reference: CBC/17/36929
- Published on: Mon 19/06/2017 01:00 AM
- Closing on: Fri 30/06/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Evenings, Full Time, Nights, Part Time, Weekends, Permanent
- Hours: 0-37 hours per week. 24 hour, 7 day working week.
- Salary: Grade 4 (SCP 18) £18,070 per annum (pro-rata) (hourly rate of £9.36 plus holiday pay allowance)
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Leicestershire
Charnwood Borough Council wishes to recruit a number of casual CCTV Advisors to work as and when required in the CCTV Control Room in Loughborough.
The Control Room operates 365 days a year on a 24 hour basis with a 7 day working week.
Applicants must hold an SIA CCTV Licence and be prepared to work unsocial hours including nights and weekends in a lone working environment.
For an informal discussion about this job please contact John Hatfield, CCTV Team Leader, on 01509 632562.
To apply on-line and for more information, please visit www.charnwood.gov.uk/jobs
Closing date: 30 June 2017
No CVs and no agencies please.