Casual YPSS Worker
Employer: NE Lincolnshire Council
- Reference: K271
- Published on: Mon 08/05/2017 12:00 PM
- Closing on: Fri 26/05/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Permanent
- Hours: Casual.
- Salary: Living Wage: £8.45 per hour
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: North East Lincolnshire
The Youth Offending Service requires a confident and empathetic casual member of staff to work on the Recycle Cycles project instructing young people in bike maintenance and repair. They must be able to work with challenging young people in a busy environment and work as part of a dedicated and hard working team.
Good communication and the ability to adhere to policies and procedures.
For more information, please contact Lynne MacPherson on 01472 325104, or email