Child Care Solicitor
Employer: NE Lincolnshire Council
- Reference: L131
- Published on: Tue 29/08/2017 16:15 PM
- Closing on: Fri 15/09/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Salary: JE40 - £35,444 - subject to experience
- DBS Check: No
- Location: North East Lincolnshire
NELC is recruiting a Lawyer to join their friendly, supportive Child Protection Team which is expanding to meet increased client demands.
Do you have experience of managing a busy Child Protection caseload? Are you able to demonstrate good technical and drafting skills? Are you a confident advocate who can command the respect and trust of colleagues and clients? If you thrive in a dynamic work environment which is emotionally challenging and rewarding, we would like to hear from you.
Experience of public childcare law including pre-action, care proceedings, fostering and adoption is an advantage, but applications will also be considered from candidates who can evidence good transferable skills and those seeking a Training Contract.