Employer: Leading Learning Trust | Selwyn Primary School
- Reference: Pri/17/42817
- Published on: Mon 11/09/2017 13:50 PM
- Closing on: Fri 29/12/2017 13:54 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week.
- Salary: MSP, National Teachers Pay & Conditions (Inner London) ,TLR2b for relevant experience
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Selwyn Primary School
Class teacher – Main Scale (TLR for relevant experience)
REQUIRED BY - ASAP
LOCATED AT – Selwyn Primary School, which is part of the Leading Learning Trust. Executive Head teacher – Emma Nicholls
Please visit our website for further information about Selwyn Primary School.
We are looking for a practitioner with:
● Evidence of being a good/outstanding teacher
● High expectations of pupil outcomes
● Excellent organisational skills
● A strong work ethic and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, parents and governors
● The ability to create a stimulating and inclusive learning environment where all pupils make good and better progress
● A commitment to own professional development
We can offer the right candidate:
Excellent CPD and professional development opportunities including pathways into furthering your school leadership within a vibrant, friendly and dedicated school community.
Closing Date: 29th December 2017
Shortlisting will take place on a rolling basis
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.crb.gov.uk and in the recruitment pack. We are fully committed to safeguarding children.
Selwyn is a medium-sized, inclusive school for children aged 3 to 11. Our school is the sponsor of the Leading Learning Trust. There are 510 pupils on roll including part-time nursery pupils. Selwyn is the Newham resourced school for deaf pupils who are fully integrated into mainstream.
Visits to our school are encouraged and are most welcome.
Selwyn Primary School,
Cecil Road, London, E13 0LX
T 020 8471 6173
The Leading Learning Trust has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.