- Reference: PS/17/39096
- Published on: Mon 17/07/2017 11:20 AM
- Closing on: Mon 31/07/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 36 hours per week.
- Salary: £18,578 per annum
- DBS Check: Yes
- Location: Sittingbourne
Optivo is a new housing association formed in May 2017. It brings together the best of AmicusHorizon and Viridian Housing and is built on a shared commitment to building homes and communities that people love.
We’re one of the largest housing providers in the UK with over 44,000 affordable homes in London, the South East, Sussex and the Midlands.
We give our people the opportunity for personal and professional growth and are committed to giving every employee the opportunity to build the career that they aspire to.
We're looking for two highly motivated individuals to help us deliver an excellent estate cleaning service to our residents. In addition to supervising of staff you’ll also be undertaking cleaning. The duties will cover:
- Planning and organising the work of the in-house Cleaning team
- Supervising the Cleaning team including regular 1:1s and reviewing training and monitoring of attendance
- Review the service to ensure it’s carried out to the required standard
- Monitor and re-order stocks of cleaning equipment and materials
- Ensure good levels of Health and Safety are maintained
- Undertaking cleaning duties including, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping floors, dusting, polishing, damp wiping, cobweb removal, low level internal window cleaning, external litter picking and reporting of fly tipping and any repairs.
The Cleaning team cover voids, blocks and schemes across Kent. You’ll have access to a company manual driven vehicle, so will need a full driving licence.
Other useful information
Disclosure checks by the DBS (formally the CRB) will be undertaken for successful candidate.
For an informal chat call Shaun Morris, Head of Estate Services on 01795 434337 or email Shaun.email@example.com.
At Optivo our aim is to have a diverse and inclusive workforce where people are respected for who they are. We embrace and celebrate cultural diversity in the workplace and value the strengths it brings us as an organisation. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect irrespective of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We treat everyone we house, serve, employ and work with fairly and expect and encourage others to do the same.