Communications & Marketing Officer
Employer: Hightown Housing Association
- Reference: HHA/17/45218
- Published on: Tue 10/10/2017 10:20 AM
- Closing on: Wed 25/10/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 35 hours per week.
- Salary: £28,740 pa
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Hemel Hempstead
At Hightown we believe that everyone should have a home and the support that they need. Our operations touch the lives of a wide range of people: from people with severe learning disabilities, to young people struggling to move out of their family home. We aim to help those who are excluded by the private market.
We are an active member of the Homes for Cathy Group, a national alliance of housing associations whose aim is to raise awareness of the needs of homeless people.
We have big ambitions for our size. We believe that we can help to tackle the Housing Crisis by building as many homes as we can.
- Manage over 5,500 homes
- Have an annual turnover of over £71million
- Operate 80 care and support services
- Have over 900 dedicated staff
We are looking for a motivated Communications & Marketing Officer to help us champion social housing and raise awareness of the growing homelessness crisis.
Your role will be varied and you will be involved in a range of marcomms activities. You will be part of a friendly, dynamic team where you will be encouraged to actively pursue new ideas.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must, but you will also need to be a self-starter who is comfortable working to tight deadlines and juggling multiple projects.
We`re looking for someone who can:
- Help us to raise awareness of key issues contributing to the problem of homelessness
- Craft creative marketing campaigns and monitor their success
- Maintain public facing communications channels, including our website, social media and print materials
- Help Hightown deliver events for our key stakeholders and staff
- Work effectively with external agencies and partner organisations to deliver coordinated communications
All applicants must hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
We offer a range of benefits which include:
Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, rising with service, plus statutory bank holidays
Workplace pension scheme
45 pence per mile mileage for the first 5,000 miles
Life assurance of three times your annual salary
Comprehensive training and development support
Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
Free on-site parking and gym
How to Apply
To apply for the position of Communications & Marketing Officer please click `apply` below.
Please also click below for a copy of the job description.
Closing date: Wednesday 25th October 2017
Interviews: Wednesday 15th November 2017