Community Fundraising Executive, Scotland & Northern Ireland
Employer: Breast Cancer Care
- Reference: F&M/17/38966
- Published on: Thu 13/07/2017 16:56 PM
- Closing on: Wed 26/07/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 35 hours per week. Usually 9.00-5.00, Monday - Friday .
- Salary: £22,658 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Glasgow
This post will be a member of an enthusiastic and forward thinking community fundraising team and will play a key role in delivering our fundraising portfolio in Scotland. This dynamic role will be responsible for stewarding and supporting fundraisers as well as working with the Community Fundraiser to recruit, train and support fundraising volunteers.
We are looking for a self motivated individual who has experience of relationship building and business development, who can manage their time, show excellent organisation and communication skills and who has a passion for building quality long term relationships with supporters and volunteers.