Contact Centre Resolution Officer (Complaints)
Employer: Clarion Housing Group
- Reference: CUS3009
- Published on: Mon 07/08/2017 16:05 PM
- Closing on: Mon 21/08/2017 16:05 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Contract
- Hours: 18
- Salary: £27957 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: West Malling, Kent
CONTRACT TYPE/LENGTH: 12 month FTC
If you're looking for a job where you can really make a difference, and deliver exceptional customer service we want to hear from you!
We are looking for compassionate and friendly Contact Centre Resolution Officers (Complaints) to join our growing team. This role will work as part of a dedicated complaints resource to ensure we provide appropriate resolutions for customers.
At Clarion Housing Group we pride ourselves on having a business head and a social heart. Forward looking; innovative thinkers; we're always seeking new ways to help our customers in an ever-changing society. Are you ready to help us in our work? In return we offer a tempting benefits package and huge job satisfaction.
You'll undertake the following responsibilities:
* Investigate complaints and members enquiries providing timely responses that offer full explanation and wherever possible, resolution for customers
* Support lead handlers and senior managers with investigations and responses in a thorough and timely way
* Resolve dissatisfaction where possible and appropriate outside the formal complaints process
You'll have the following:
* Demonstrable experience of effective complaint handling and working in a customer service environment
* Proficient and confident using electronic document management systems
* Excellent communication and listening skills with experience of communicating verbally and in writing with customers, suppliers, colleagues and external stakeholders at all levels
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please download the candidate brief and click the 'Apply' button below.
When applying please use Google Chrome
Closing Date: Tuesday 15th August at midday.
About Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Group formed in 2016, following the merger between two of the country's largest housing associations, Affinity Sutton and Circle Housing Group.
With over 125,000 homes we are the country's largest housing group.
We attract and connect experience and people across every aspect of housing.
We plan and build. We attract people, support people and invest in creating platforms for thriving communities.
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery