Employer: Bracknell Forest Council
- Reference: ASCHH/17/42983
- Published on: Wed 13/09/2017 08:30 AM
- Closing on: Wed 27/09/2017 11:55 AM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Part Time, Temporary
- Hours: 30 hours per week.
- Salary: £22,900 - £26,000 pa
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Time Square, Bracknell
In this role you will make a significant contribution to the procurement of contracts for goods, services and consultancy from suppliers, and the procurement of support for individuals ensuring quality and best value services. You will also contribute to the ongoing management, development, recording and monitoring of contract arrangements within Adult Social Care Health & Housing according to the Care Governance Framework.
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience of procurement, preferably within a local authority. You will also need to be a good communicator, effective negotiator and have a commitment to ensuring that individuals have access to high quality support which ensures that people have choice and control.
Informal discussion please contact Alison Cronin on 01344 351601.
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.