Democratic Services Officer
Employer: Hertsmere Borough Council
- Reference: 613
- Published on: Wed 12/07/2017 13:30 PM
- Closing on: Wed 26/07/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 36 hours per week. 0900 - 1715 Monday - Thursday, 0900 - 1700 Friday.
- Salary: Salary £26,763 - £30,410 per annum depending on experience
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Civic Offices, Borehamwood
We are looking for a candidate with strong communication, analytical and time management skills to join a small Democratic Services team who together support meetings of the Council, the Executive, Committees and a range of working groups/panels. Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent and you will have practical experience of Committee work.
Main duties include organising and attending meetings, preparing agendas, providing procedural advice and producing minutes. You will focus on the provision of advice, guidance and support to the Council’s Planning and Licensing Committees.
The post is offered on a full time basis (36 hours per week). Benefits include 26 – 30 days annual leave (depending on the length of Local Government Service), local government pension scheme, flexible working hours, free car parking and free use of some leisure facilities.
Please follow the link below to apply on line or telephone 020 8207 7475 (24 hour answerphone service) for an application pack.