Education, Employment and Training Worker (Female)*
Employer: Marylebone Project
- Reference: MP/17/39052
- Published on: Fri 14/07/2017 15:57 PM
- Closing on: Mon 14/08/2017 08:00 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 40 hours per week.
- Salary: £26,390 p.a
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Westminster
£26,390 p.a, 40 hours/week, Westminster
- Experienced in delivering quality
EET and meaningful activity programmes?
- Organised and enjoy project management?
- Dedicated to working with vulnerable people?
- Looking for a varied and people focused role?
- Passionate about doing a job that makes a difference?
The Marylebone Project is one of the largest women’s hostels in the UK for women affected by homelessness. Those we support are often affected by substance misuse, unemployment, domestic violence and mental health issues. Whatever their story, we aim for the same ending; self-esteem, employment and independent living. We do this by providing shelter, education opportunities, spiritual space and events in a welcoming and secure environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity within the Project, delivering meaningful activity and EET opportunities for women, giving lots of scope for creativity and development. Within this role you will be required to provide exemplary support to the women we serve, supporting them in their journey to recovery. This role plays an integral part in developing life and employability skills, and providing opportunities for involvement and ultimately job procurement. You will gain varied experience developing a revitalised service, one which serves and works with our women.
This role works with all departments of the Marylebone Project, and will develop exciting new relationships with external partners, and creating work and training related opportunities for women. The post sits within our Centre Team.
You will have the opportunity to build up a service which will really make a difference to women’s lives, and have the privilege to see them through their journey in to independence.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of teaching, careers advice and/or meaningful activity programme delivery
- Be passionate and inspirational in their work
- Possess excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Be confident in delivering training and support sessions
- Be willing and able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the women
We do not accept CVs. Please visit the Marylebone Project website to download an application form.
To find out more:
Or call: 020 7262 3818 between 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Closing date for applications: 8:00am Monday 14th August 2017
Interviews: Wednesday 23rd August 2017
E-mail your application to: email@example.com
*Positions are exempt under Section 7 (2) (b) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Registered Charity No. 226226