Employer: London Borough Richmond upon Thames & Wandsworth Borough Council
- Reference: R004776
- Published on: Wed 13/09/2017 15:20 PM
- Closing on: Sun 15/10/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 36 hours per week.
- Salary: Engineers – Scale 6 – SO2 £24,174 - £33,627 pa plus performance related pay
- DBS Check: No
- Location: To be determined
The London Borough of Richmond upon Thames and London Borough of Wandsworth present a unique opportunity to be part of a team who are working together to create a ground-breaking shared staffing structure across both boroughs.
We have the following vacancies which are based either in Richmond (TW1 3BZ) or Wandsworth (SW18 2PU) however all roles are required to operate across both boroughs:-
Benefits include career progression, 31 days’ annual leave, performance related pay and flexible working.
Engineers – Scale 6 – SO2 £24,174 - £33,627 pa plus performance related pay
There are two roles available:
1. Assisting in the design and implementation of a range of traffic and highway improvement schemes including the preparation of designs, drafting reports, preparing consultation material, organising surveys and attending meetings of residents or stakeholders as required and monitoring contractors’ performance and work standards.
2. Assisting in the delivery of highway maintenance works, carriageway and footway resurfacing /reconstruction, public realm scheme design and implementation, traffic and highway scheme implementation. Site management and measurement of works experience is essential.
If you have the skills we are looking for and would like the challenge of taking on one of these unique opportunities, then we would like to hear from you.
For an informal discussion please contact Nick O’Donnell, Assistant Director of Environment and Community Services (Traffic and Engineering) on 020 8891 7605, email Nick.O’
To apply for this job please ‘Apply online’ . If you have any problems with the online service please email
Closing date: Sunday 15th October 2017
CVs are not accepted.
How To Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.