Environment Services Support Officer (P01306)
Employer: Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council
- Reference: RECS/17/38716
- Published on: Tue 11/07/2017 10:10 AM
- Closing on: Wed 26/07/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Salary: £18,346 - £19,384 per annum inclusive of Outer Fringe Allowance
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Council Offices, Campus East, Welwyn Garden City AL8 6AE
Environment Services Support Officer
£18,346 - £19,384 per annum inclusive of Outer Fringe Allowance
37 hours per week
You will be responsible to the Head of Environment for the day-to-day administration of a very busy Environment Services team. Your key duties will include budget management, cemetery services and enforcement administration, parking and permit scheme management and general office administration.
You will be managing a varied and busy workload and will be required to demonstrate competency in word processing, spreadsheets and databases and the ability to work with different software packages and using your own initiative.
The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential in this post.
Closing date: 26th July 2017
Interview date: 2nd, 3rd and 4th August 2017
Welwyn Hatfield – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.