Graduate Placement - Digital
Employer: Estuary Housing Association
- Reference: VAC0004
- Published on: Fri 08/09/2017 16:10 PM
- Closing on: Thu 26/10/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Contract
- Hours: 35 hours per week.
- Salary: £18,000 per annum plus sponsorship for future development
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Registered Office - Southend-on-Sea
We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join us on 12-month fixed term contract to work within the Digital Business Team in the ICT Department.
Reporting to the Business Analyst, the key function of this exciting, varied role will involve research on integration of various social media and CRM within other business environments.
This placement is a unique opportunity to make a valuable difference to a key project which will help transform the way Estuary delivers services and communicates with our stakeholders in the future.
You’ll also have a great opportunity to develop your communication skills as this role will involve liaising with staff, suppliers and stakeholders at all levels. In terms of support, you will receive tailored training and coaching to support your ongoing development throughout your placement.
The main duties of this role will involve research and analysis into:
- The type of social media integration possible with CRM 2016 (365) and how other businesses have undertaken this;
- Which teams manage various types of content (e.g. customer communication, corporate PR messaging, business to business/stakeholders);
- How other social housing organisations have integrated social media with their CRM system
- How service level agreements are monitored and response contents monitored.
You’ll also assist the Business Analyst, and Digital Business Project Manager where appropriate, with the CRM upgrade and implementation of social media as below:
- Research take-up of digital media as a method of communication, in addition to social media, within other businesses and the social housing sector.
- CRM integration
- Surveys with unique identifiers
- Customer segmentation analysis.
Degree in an ICT subject (or equivalent extensive experience of working within ICT)
Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
Ability to meet and demonstrate the EHA values of excellence, care and innovation
Commitment to delivering excellence in customer service
Ability to identify, understand and respond to the needs of customers
Experience/knowledge of CRM, Social Media platforms, Housing systems
Good understanding of project management and developing customer specifications
Experience/understanding of design and implementation of surveys and analysis (e.g. customer segmentation).
The closing date for applications is midnight on Friday 27th October.
Safeguarding & Recruitment
Estuary is committed to safeguarding and practices safer recruitment standards and expects all staff to share the commitment to safeguarding children and people with care and support needs. The successful applicant will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK. This post is also subject to satisfactory references and health clearance for the successful candidate.
Equality & Diversity
At Estuary Housing Association we value inclusiveness and we are committed to embedding equality and diversity at the heart of our work. We aim to be an inclusive organisation, where individual differences are respected, where staff, people who use services, as well as their families and carers, are treated with dignity and on the basis of their merits, abilities and needs, and where everyone has a fair opportunity to fulfil their potential without suffering discrimination or disadvantage