Health & Social Care Assessor - Countywide
Employer: Surrey County Council
- Reference: SCC/17/42230
- Published on: Mon 04/09/2017 14:40 PM
- Closing on: Mon 02/10/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Permanent
- Salary: From £28,591 (£15.27 per hour) + 14% leave allowance + travel expenses
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Countywide
Salary: From £28,591 (£15.27 per hour) + 14% leave allowance + travel expenses
Location: various locations across Surrey
Do you enjoy sharing the skills you have with others?
Do you like helping people consolidate their knowledge through on the job learning?
Are you a qualified assessor?
If you answered yes to the questions above, you have a unique chance to join an exceptional Learning & Development team for Adult Social Care & Public Health.
We are looking for organised, results-focused and passionate health and social care assessors who can engage with learners at all levels. You will motivate and inspire our staff to complete their Care Certificate, map our learning & development offer to the apprenticeship standards and QCF /RQF.
To be successful in the role of health and social care assessor, you need:
• Experience of assessing practice in the health and/or adult social care sector
• Formal assessors qualification
• An ability to engage with people at different levels
• Flexibility with your work assignments: location and times
• Organisational and problem solving skills
• Coaching skills and motivational attitude
Whether you come from the public sector or the private sector, you’ll be an expert in your field. Above all, you will be excited by the chance to work with a supportive and forward-thinking team that keeps exploring opportunities for the benefit of Surrey’s residents.
This is an excellent opportunity to challenge and expand your skills as you truly make a difference.
CVs will be reviewed and candidates will be invited for interviews on an ongoing basis.
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact: Jo Klimera, mobile: 07772 592332 or email:
This vacancy closes at 23:59 on 2nd October 2017.