HLTA - Thatcham Park CE Primary School
Employer: West Berkshire Council
- Reference: S/17/25721
- Published on: Wed 11/01/2017 11:25 AM
- Closing on: Tue 31/01/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Term Time, Part Time, Term Time, Permanent, Permanent
- Salary: Salary Band F £19,939 - £23,166, pro rata
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Thatcham Park Primary School
THATCHAM PARK CE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Park Avenue, Thatcham, Berkshire RG18 4NP
Headteacher: Mrs Alison Webster
Tel: 01635 870950
Our successful, friendly and inclusive school is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, qualified
Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
30 hours per week (4 days), Term time and INSET days. Required ASAP
Salary Band F £19,939 - £23,166, pro rata
Thatcham Park is a very popular school. We are open, caring and highly committed to supporting the professional development of all our staff.
Are you passionate about primary education? Do you believe that every child deserves access to the highest standards of education?
Working across the Primary phase within an agreed system of supervision, you will provide teacher release and work with the whole class, small groups and individuals to deliver learning activities and support the teaching of the school curriculum.
You will hold an appropriate HLTA qualification or equivalent, have experience of this role working with children across a primary school setting and demonstrate the confidence to work with a class in the absence of the teacher.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with the ability to demonstrate your expertise, skills and commitment to delivering the best learning provision for children, this is the place for you
We can offer successful applicants opportunities to:
• Play a significant part in the continuing development of our school supporting both personal and professional development.
• Lead and manage innovative and creative learning experiences for all.
• Enhance the education of our happy, hardworking and well behaved pupils who are keen to learn and achieve.
• Work within a strong team in a stimulating & spacious environment; a well-resourced setting, both inside and outside.
• Make a difference and influence the learning of many;
• A supportive and friendly team of fellow staff and Governors;
Further details and an application pack, can be found on the school website or email to the office address. To gain greater insight into our school family and provision, visits to the school are warmly encouraged welcomed by appointment.
Closing Date: Tuesday 31st January 2017 (noon)
Interviews: W/C 6th February 2017
Thatcham Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.
The Council supports Equal Opportunity of employment, and positively encourages applications from people in under represented groups such as people with disabilities or from a minority ethnic group.