Employer: Bracknell Forest Council
- Reference: EPCC/17/43038
- Published on: Wed 13/09/2017 13:11 PM
- Closing on: Sun 24/09/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Weekends, Permanent
- Hours: 20 hours per week.
- Salary: £8,811.66 per annum for 20 hours
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Easthampstead Park Conference Centre, off Peacock Lane, Wokingham
Easthampstead Park Conference Centre is a beautiful Victorian country mansion located to the west of Bracknell, which is a popular venue for weddings and corporate events. We are currently looking for two part-time house-keepers to join our housekeeping team.
You will work 20 hours per week on a flexible shift pattern over 4 days and your duties will include:
- changing bed linen and towels
- making beds
- vacuuming floors
- dusting and polishing furniture
- cleaning bathrooms
The responsibilities of this position are to ensure the guest bedrooms, bathrooms and communal areas are cleaned to a very high standard, and to demonstrate excellent organisation and team work. The ability to converse easily with members of the public and respond effectively to questions in spoken English is also required.
If you would like to find out more information about the role then please contact Sylwia Miskiewicz, Head Housekeeper, on 0118 9747576
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How To Apply
Please apply online (see below).
Please read the Application Pack before you apply for this job. It contains information that you will need to refer to when applying. Not referring to this information is likely to reduce your chances of success.