Employer: South Oxfordshire District Council / Vale of White Horse District Council
- Reference: 00316232
- Published on: Thu 31/08/2017 12:06 PM
- Closing on: Thu 28/09/2017 12:06 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £20578 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Didcot
South Oxfordshire District Council and Vale of White Horse District Council are forward thinking local authorities, based in one of the most attractive areas of the country. They are looking for a professional, competent and enthusiastic person who is able to communicate well at all levels. An excellent benefits package is on offer including annualised hours (flexible working) and a career average pension scheme. They have modern open plan offices and smart working practices and the technology to support mobile working.
Position: HR Administrator
Location: Milton Park, Didcot
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £20,578 per annum
Benefits: A basic 23 days annual leave per annum, rising to 28 days after five years. You also have all the bank holidays to look forward to and time off between Christmas and New Year. Flexible working and annualised hours; pension scheme; childcare voucher scheme; Cyclescheme; gym membership, free swims, contributory medical schemes, wellbeing appointments, free eye tests, after work sports clubs and more; Free parking.
About the role:
The HR Administrator will support the provision of their HR service and to work with their HR provider on a variety of HR matters.
- Supporting the Strategic HR business partner on projects they are leading on
- Creating documentation and correspondence with a high level of quality and attention to detail
- Supporting their HR provider to run training courses for staff
- Supporting their HR provider to co-ordinate their corporate induction
- Ensuring all HR documents, forms and letters are up-to-date
- Ensuring HR and training information on their intranet and council websites is up-to-date
- Co-ordinating and promoting wellbeing initiatives e.g. massage, reflexology, health assessments
- Preparing and circulating HR reports and metrics
- Supporting HR-related internal audits
- Ensuring Display Screen Equipment assessments are up to date
- Dealing with enquiries - phone, email and face-to-face
- Raising purchase orders and coding invoices on their financial system for example for training, lease cars
- Good standard GCSE’s (grades A to C) or equivalent level of experience
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Intermediate MS office skills and ability to adapt to using different databases and systems
- Experience of producing reports from IT systems
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service ethos and a desire to exceed customer expectations
If you have the following experience or qualifications – it’s a bonus:
- A-levels or equivalent
- Experience of working in a HR team
You may have experience of the following: HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.