HR Payroll Assistant x2
Employer: Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Reference: OP0027-1707
- Published on: Mon 17/07/2017 09:30 AM
- Closing on: Sun 30/07/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Contract
- Hours: 37 hours per week • Fixed-term until 31 March 2018.
- Salary: Circa £24,000 pa
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead , Berkshire
We are looking for two experienced Payroll Assistants to work in our small, friendly payroll team managing the payroll processing for a number of clients/business areas.
Key responsibilities will include:
- ensuring timely and accurate data input
- calculating manual payroll and pension adjustments
- managing the processing of monthly payrolls
- monthly reporting and reconciliation of Academy payrolls
- dealing with queries and issues via the telephone and in writing.
Previous payroll experience is essential. Experience of iTrent payroll would be a definite advantage, however training can be provided for the right person. Applicants should also have a good understanding of Excel and Word and the confidence to speak to a range of staff, managers and external contacts.
You will be very accurate, a good communicator, have excellent attention to detail and be adaptable to change.
Applications will be reviewed as submitted and candidates will be contacted individually if called for interview.
For more information about the position, please contact Catherine McDaid or Jo Thrift Senior Payroll Officers on 01628 796339.
Closing date: 30 July 2017