Employer: Reading Borough Council
- Reference: N/A
- Published on: Fri 08/09/2017 08:00 AM
- Closing on: Thu 21/09/2017 09:00 AM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: 8am - 1pm ideally, but can be flexible to work around school hours.
- Salary: RG3 15-21, at SP15 - £9,535 pa actual (FTE £17,072 pa)
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Reading
Our friendly, ever expanding school is looking to appoint the following staff. We have a lovely, hardworking team of staff and delightful pupils who deserve the best people working with them.
The ICT Technician will be responsible for general maintenance of defined computer equipment and for the resolution of identified technical problems as well as undertaking general tasks which will promote the use of IT across the curriculum and school in general.
Under the supervision of the ICT co-ordinator, tasks will include:
- Being the first contact for teaching and support staff to refer ICT problems
- Support for pupils engaged in ICT learning activities
- Liaising with the DSP to resolve problems
- Updating software programs and maintaining a log
- Maintaining the inventory of assets (via microlibrarian software)
- Setting up the ICT suite for use by classes in the morning.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged.
Application packs are available on the school website www.katesgroveprimaryschool.co.uk in the ‘About Us’ section.
Alternatively, please email the school office for a pack.
Closing date: 9.00am, 21 September 2017.
Interview date: TBC.
Katesgrove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, appropriate references and health clearance.