Employer: Rochford District Council
- Reference: RDS/17/43016
- Published on: Wed 13/09/2017 11:30 AM
- Closing on: Wed 27/09/2017 11:30 AM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Part Time, Permanent
- Hours: 22 hours per week. Pattern of hours to be discussed at interview.
- Salary: £15,807 - £20,138 per annum (pro rata)
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Rochford, Essex
As part of a dedicated, multi skilled Customer Services team this post involves working on the Information Desks across both the Council Office sites in Rochford and Rayleigh.
Excellent verbal communications skills both on the telephone and face to face are essential, as well as experience of working in a direct customer delivery environment.
A good standard of education and IT skills is required, as well as sound organisational skills and the ability to work in a busy environment. Experience of working on a frontline reception/information centre would be advantageous.
For an informal conversation please contact Sarah Orchard, Customer Srrvices Supervisor on 01702 318113.