IT Asset Analyst
Employer: Guinness Partnership
- Reference: 778
- Published on: Tue 08/08/2017 10:10 AM
- Closing on: Fri 18/08/2017 17:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Contract
- Salary: 28663
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Oldham - Bower House
<!--SectionEndApply empty -->
9 Months Fixed Term Contract
Do you have a passion for customer service, an eye for detail and experience of managing IT Assets through the IT Asset lifecycle? If so this could be the role for you.
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Asset Analyst to join our busy team based in Oldham, supporting the delivery of a hardware replacement project (Phones/ Laptops/ Tablets).
Reporting directly to the IT Asset Manager, your main responsibility will be the configuration, deployment and tracking of hardware assets whilst following ITIL guidelines and delivering amazing customer service. The role does include some travel so the successful applicant will need a full and valid UK driving licence and access to their own vehicle.
You will be expected to support some of the day to day activities undertaken by the IT Asset Team you can find more details below:
- Support the definition, establishment and management of the Partnership’s IT Asset Management policies and processes.
- Manage the IT Asset Lifecycle from requirements definition, to procurement, operation and disposal.
- Support the planning, budgeting and execution of the IT Asset procurement strategy to manage the refresh the Partnership’s IT estate.
- Ensure that the Partnership’s IT Asset Inventory is accurate and trustworthy; ensure that all IT assets are tracked, clearly identifiable by location and user, and all audit requirements supported; account for expenditure on IT Assets.
- Support the administration of the IT Asset Database and support the Configuration and Release Manager in the maintenance of the CMDB
- Manage Software Assets, ensuring compliance of licence and use policy requirements.
- Support the Incident, Problem Management and Request Fulfilment processes.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of managing IT Assets (hardware and software)
- Experience of procuring IT Assets (hardware and software)
- Good knowledge of IT services delivered within a corporate environment
- Able to maintain good supplier relationships
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Social Housing and Social Care
- Knowledge of CA Service Desk
- Knowledge of Request Fulfilment
- Knowledge of Change Management
- Knowledge of Problem management
If you are interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role, please review the role profile to ensure you meet the essential criteria.
Closing Date: Friday 18th August at 5pm.