IT Helpdesk Advisor
Employer: Guinness Partnership
- Reference: 744
- Published on: Thu 13/07/2017 17:53 PM
- Closing on: Mon 24/07/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Contract
- Hours: 35 hours.
- Salary: £24,430
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Bower House, Oldham
The Guinness Partnership provides housing and care services across England. Our new strategy, which we’ve called Destination 2018, is all about our vision for an amazing organisation. For the first time it defines Guinness as a Customer Service business, with a real focus on making sure every customer has great experience, every time they interact or transact with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Helpdesk Advisor to join our team in Oldham on a 12 month fixed term contract. You will support the organisation by delivering an effective and efficient 1st line technical support service that resolves any IT related queries and/or incidents and recommending innovative solutions that provide your internal customers with a swift return to service.
The successful candidate will be pro-active and customer focussed with previous experience working within a fast-paced IT services environment. Any relevant IT/technical qualifications and experience working in social housing would also be advantageous but are not essential.
Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge of IT services delivered within a corporate environment
- Customer service experience
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Knowledge of Incident management
- Knowledge of Problem management
- Knowledge of Request Fulfilment
- Able to maintain good supplier relationships
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
In return for your hard work and commitment, we are proud to offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays for a great work/life balance, access to simply health scheme, pension, eye care vouchers, childcare vouchers, lifestyle benefits scheme and an employee assistance programme.
If you are interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role, please review the role profile to ensure you meet the essential criteria.
Closing Date: Monday 24th July 2017 at 12pm (midday)
Interview Date: Friday 28th July 2017