IT Network Technician
Employer: Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Reference: S/17/34924
- Published on: Fri 19/05/2017 16:30 PM
- Closing on: Wed 24/05/2017 15:30 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: 30 hours per week.
- Salary: Scale 5 Point 22–25 FTE £22,211 – £24,357 pa (Actual Salary: £15,609 pa)
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Altwood Church of England School
The successful candidate will provide professional, efficient and comprehensive first line IT support service to all school staff using a wide range of equipment and systems.
Duties will include:
- Ensure core systems (Network, Servers and workstations) remain operational in curriculum time
- Monitor Network systems
- Provide IT Support to staff and students
- Perform routine hardware/software maintenance on all devices.
Further details and an application pack can be downloaded from our school website www.altwoodschool.co.uk
Please forward completed applications to
for the attention of Paul Milligan or via post to: Mr Paul Milligan, School Business Manager on the address below.
Altwood Church of England School has the responsibility for and is committed to safeguarding children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 3.30pm, Wednesday 24 May 2017