KS1 Teacher (NQTs welcomed)
Employer: Academies Enterprise Trust | Hall Road Academy
- Reference: HRA/17/43027
- Published on: Wed 13/09/2017 12:18 PM
- Closing on: Mon 25/09/2017 12:18 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week.
- Salary: MPR
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Hull
‘Pupils make good progress in this school. From starting points that are lower than that of other children nationally, they leave in Year 6 at levels roughly in line with other pupils of the same age’. Ofsted 2014
‘Children in the Early Years Foundation Stage make good progress and adults create an environment that supports the quick learning of speaking, listening and cooperative skills’ Ofsted 2014
Hall Road Academy is a very special learning environment serving the communities of North Hull. Our pupils are engaging, take a pride in their work and are ready to learn – all we need is you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and inspirational person. Our staff are totally committed to the school community and determined to achieve the very best for our children.
This is an exciting time to join Hall Road Academy in the next stage of its development. You will be joining a staff team that is high on morale and low on staff turnover.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an exceptional classroom practitioner with a commitment to excellence in learning and teaching at a whole school level
- Have up to date knowledge of curriculum developments .
- Have the personal attributes and expertise to be a role-model to enthuse and motivate colleagues
- Be a team player, being flexible, fully committed and someone who enjoys working co-operatively and collaboratively with colleagues to support successful learning for all
We can offer:
- A school with committed and welcoming staff that will support you throughout your career with us.
- Happy engaged children who will make you feel very welcome and will inspire you every day.
- A commitment to share and develop your expertise across Academies Enterprise Trust network of schools in Hull and East Riding.
We actively welcome visits to come and meet our team and children. To arrange a visit with the Headteacher Ms Caroline Holliday please contact the office on 01482 441151
As the sponsor, AET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. In each of our academies, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be entitled to the following benefits: a health cash plan, vehicle affinity scheme, Cycle2work, childcare vouchers and Westfield rewards.
This position is required for a January 2018 start or earlier if possible. Interviews will be held as soon as possible after the closing date.
Closing date: Monday 25 September 2017.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
For further information on this position and to make an application please visit our careers site at https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/ks1-teacher-hull-1001050
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/a/aetinet.org/aetwebsite/our-teaching-school/initial-teacher-training for further details.
How To Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs as part of our Safeguarding policies