Lead Practitioner- Mathematics
Employer: St. Paul's Way Trust School
- Reference: SPWTS/17/43032
- Published on: Wed 13/09/2017 12:42 PM
- Closing on: Fri 29/09/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week.
- Salary: (Salary Scale L8 £54,246 – L12 £59,084)
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Tower Hamlets
Required for January 2017
Lead Practitioner Mathematics
(Salary Scale L8 £54,246 – L12 £59,084)
St Paul’s Way Trust School, in association with Queen Mary, University of London, is seeking to appoint an outstanding Lead Practitioner of Mathematics, or someone who wishes to take up this role within 1 year (TLR 2b during training year).
The successful candidate will be a:
- Dynamic and inspirational teacher (11-18) with outstanding subject knowledge.
- Passionate practitioner who will lead by example and will play a key role in leading outstanding learning and teaching across the school
- Colleague who has unwavering belief in the potential of every learner, a contagious enthusiasm that motivates both staff and students and a track record of achieving strong academic results. You will be joining our very successful and well-resourced mathematics department where teamwork is highly valued and is at the centre of everything we do.
- Aspirational individual who is seeking first class support and professional development. Through our Teacher-Fellowship Scheme, you will be paired with an academic mentor from one of our three Russell Group Universities.
As part of the St Paul’s Way Trust ‘School of Education’ you will continue to build your leadership skills as you develop the talent of teachers through a range of internal and external deployments.
In March 2013, Ofsted described the school as ‘Outstanding’ in every category and the school was commended for its “relentless pursuit of scholarship and excellence”. In 2014, the school was designated as a National Teaching School. Our award winning new building is situated in the heart of East London. Professor Brian Cox OBE is our Patron.
Ready to Investigate? Please Come and visit a school where the leadership team shares your ambition and passion for mathematics.
Deadline for applications: Midday, Friday, 29th September 2017
Interview date: Week beginning 2nd October 2017
For further details about the post and to download an application pack please visit www.spwt.net
To apply, please send covering letter and completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: We do not accept CVs alone.
St Paul’s Way Trust School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS Check which will provide criminal cautions, convictions or reprimand; this will include a Barring List check.