Lead Specialist Outreach, Intervention and Behaviour Progress Assistant
Employer: Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Reference: S/17/39083
- Published on: Mon 17/07/2017 10:00 AM
- Closing on: Thu 20/07/2017 08:00 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours a week, Monday – Friday (hours by agreement), term-time plus 5 inset days.
- Salary: Scale 4 Point 18 – 21, Actual Salary £16,839 – £18,767 pa
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Cox Green School
We are seeking to appoint two highly motivated and inspirational Lead Progress Assistants to join our busy
Learning Support environment. One post will specialise in leading literacy interventions and the other in outreach, intervention and behaviour.
Duties will be varied and include working in the classroom and supporting small groups of pupils or individuals. At times, you may be working on a one-to-one basis with pupils who have special educational needs. You will need to be highly motivated, enthusiastic and enjoy working with children.
Full details and application packs for these posts can be downloaded from the school website: www.coxgreen.com
Please email completed application forms to
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. These posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 8am, Thursday 20 July 2017
Interviews: Wednesday 23 August 2017