Employer: Hertfordshire County Council
- Reference: HCC08561
- Published on: Tue 12/09/2017 13:10 PM
- Closing on: Mon 16/10/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Permanent
- Hours: 30.5 hours per week.
- Salary: £19,430 – £21,268 p.a. (pro rata for part time)
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Hertsmere
Radlett Library, Hertsmere
£19,430 – £21,268 p.a. (pro rata for part time)
Part time – 30.5 hours per week
- To promote the library service to the wider community, and to actively engage with local partnerships and organisations.
- To act as the face of the library service in the community and lead and motivate the library team to deliver and achieve service objectives.
- To undertake the role of site manager at the library with responsibility for providing a library service to the community and for the day-to-day management and supervision of its operation.
- As a member of the West Area Management team, take responsibility for the development and delivery of service provision within the Area.
- To support the delivery of the Inspiring Libraries Strategy, by actively promoting and encouraging all library staff to promote the library to customers, partners and community organisations, and contribute to the ambition of attracting more visitors through participation in outreach and promotional activities in the community, and via partnership working with relevant organisations and community groups to support the delivery of the Inspiring Libraries 10 year strategy.
For an informal discussion about the post and timetable details, please contact Helen Sinclair, Operations Librarian on 07812 323411 or Russel Barrow, Area Librarian on 07812 323413
To apply please email your supporting statement, based on the job outline, to Helen Sinclair. Please give your contact details and personnel number and limit your personnel statement to no more than two sides of A4.
Closing date: 15 October 2017
Interview date: 27 October 2017
To apply: Please follow the 'Apply for Job' button at the bottom of the screen.
How To Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.