Employer: Bracknell Forest Council
- Reference: SMSAND/17/5472
- Published on: Tue 08/08/2017 12:05 PM
- Closing on: Sun 20/08/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: 7.5 per week hours.
- Salary: £8.26 per hour
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: St Michael's CE Aided Primary, Sandhurst, Berkshire
COME AND HELP OUR CHILDREN HAVE A SAFE, FUN LUNCHTIME
St Michael's is a small, one form entry primary school with a community atmosphere. We require an enthusiastic, committed lunchtime controller to work Monday to Friday, term time only from 12.00 to 1.15 (but you will be paid for one and a half hours daily) and a lunch is included. The position involves supervising the children both in the lunch hall and in the playground to ensure that they have an enjoyable lunchtime break.
If you are interested in working in this friendly school and would like to find out more about being a lunchtime controller, please phone the school office on 01252 873360.
Interviews will be held at the start of the September term.
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.