Employer: Wrayburn Community Organisation
- Reference: WCO/17/42003
- Published on: Thu 31/08/2017 10:45 AM
- Closing on: Mon 18/09/2017 17:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: P/T minimum 15 hours per week.
- Salary: Circa £35,000 pro rata for hours a week
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Southwark
Looking for a dynamic and exciting Job?
Are you as self- starter with housing experience?
Wrayburn Community Organisation Tenant Management Organisation is looking for a dynamic Part-Time Manager, capable of working on your own initiative. We are a new TMO and we want you to join us on the journey setting up services for our block of 72 homes in Bermondsey. The post is part time for 15 to 17 hours a week.
We will be taking over housing management, repairs and estate services from the Council. This is an exciting time and you can influence how we take on this challenge.
Are you the right person? Do you have:
- At least 2 years experience of managing social housing services such as repairs, tenancy and leasehold management, supporting ASB cases, voids and customer service
- Awareness of current legislation with regard to social housing
- Experience in either business start-up or developing community services
- Experience of working with a Board either of a TMO or a community group
- Flexible and able to multi task
- Excellent communication and social skills, working with both tenants and stakeholders
- A passion for developing new ideas
Salary: Circa £35,000 pro rata for hours a week