Midday Meals Supervisor - St Augustine of Canterbury Catholic Primary School
Employer: Medway Schools | St Augustine of Canterbury Catholic Primary School
- Reference: SACCPS/17/34901
- Published on: Fri 19/05/2017 14:46 PM
- Closing on: Thu 15/06/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: 6.25 hours per week.
- Salary: E2 – Salary: £15,014 per annum, pro rata
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: St Augustine of Canterbury Catholic Primary School
Midday Meals Supervisor
Grade: E2 – Salary: £15,014 per annum, pro rata
Hours: 6.25 per week, term time only.
Location: St Augustine of Canterbury Catholic Primary School,
Deanwood Drive, Rainham Kent ME8 9NP
Tel: 01634 371892
We are looking to appoint a responsible and reliable person who will ensure the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils during the midday break. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a team, caring for children and enjoy supporting their lunch time activities.
You will be required to work 5 days a week between the hours of 11.45am and 1.00pm term time only.
Offer of appointment is subject to references and a satisfactory Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure.
Closing Date: 16/06/2017