Monitoring Administrator - Part Time Evenings
Employer: Circle | CentraCare
- Reference: CP3029
- Published on: Mon 06/11/2017 12:16 PM
- Closing on: Fri 05/01/2018 12:16 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Temporary
- Hours: 18:30 to 22:30
- Salary: £16258 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: West Malling, Kent
Looking for a job where you can really make a difference?
We need bright and enthusiastic individuals with heaps of personality to support our 24/7 Emergency Lifeline Control Centre. Covering our evening shifts you'll work 28 hours over a 2 week period.
Centra Pulse helps over 125,000 people to live safely and independently both in and out of the home by supplying an emergency call service.
This role will include some of the following duties:
- To update and maintain Centra's bespoke database and records as necessary.
- To compile and deliver performance information to all customers in accordance with contractual requirements and where automatic reporting is not available or appropriate.
- To ensure regular reviews of client data, a minimum of annually in accordance with contractual requirements, using electronic means where possible.
The perfect candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous customer service experience
- Good communication and organisational skills
Offered as Fixed Term Contracts these are part time vacancies working 4 hour shifts (18:30-22:30) covering various evenings (including weekends) on a two week rolling rota working 28hrs across the two week period.
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our careers page http://careers.clarionhg.com/more-vacancies/
Or, to find out more about us and what we do you can visit our website
When applying please use Google Chrome
Please be aware; CVs are reviewed upon receipt, therefore this vacancy may close without notice once suitable applicants have been appointed.
About Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Group formed in 2016, following the merger between two of the country's largest housing associations, Affinity Sutton and Circle Housing Group.
With over 125,000 homes we are the country's largest housing group. We attract and connect experience and people across every aspect of housing. We plan and build. We attract people, support people and invest in creating platforms for thriving communities.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We wish not only to reflect the communities that we serve, but also to harness the wealth of creativity that diverse teams provide, including improved problem solving, innovation and dynamism. We are an organisation that encourages staff to be authentically themselves, which makes Clarion an effective and productive place to work.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we understand that people with disabilities are underrepresented in the workplace and that, as a result, we are missing out on vital skills and knowledge in our organisation. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have a disability or long-term health condition so that we can automatically shortlist you for an interview, as long as you meet the minimum selection criteria for the position.
admin customer service microsoft office organised communication evenings shifts