Opportunities and Development Worker
Employer: London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Reference: F&H/17/43019
- Published on: Wed 13/09/2017 11:45 AM
- Closing on: Wed 20/09/2017 23:30 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Temporary
- Hours: 21.7 hours.
- Salary: £32,628 - £35,286 (pro rata)
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Walthamstow West Children's Centre. Queens Road Community Centre .Walthamstow
Qualified professional experienced in assessing and supporting teenagers and families required to work with a busy team managing a caseload of families.
Experience of conducting in depth assessments, planning and reviewing, chairing TAF meetings, Professionals meetings, conducting home visits, working with schools and other professionals is essential.
Closing Date: 20th September 2017.
Waltham Forest is a diverse borough where diversity is valued and is integral to both, service delivery and employment of its staff. The Council is proud of its rich mix of communities and as the largest employer in the area, it works hard to respond to the changing needs of its population.
We use our statutory duties on race, gender and disability equality and best practice in respect of age, faith and sexual orientation to ensure equality of opportunity in the workplace.
The Council is committed to meeting its 4 strategic outcomes contained within the Waltham Forest Council Equality Plan 2012/2015:
• Promoting equality of opportunity
• Opposing all forms of discrimination, intolerance and disadvantage
• Ensuring our workforce reflects the diverse communities of Waltham Forest at all levels
• Providing fair, appropriate, accessible and excellent services to all.
Respecting Diversity is a core Council value.