Park Manager PL1982017
Employer: Birmingham City Council
- Reference: PL1982017
- Published on: Wed 05/07/2017 10:35 AM
- Closing on: Tue 18/07/2017 10:35 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 36.5 hours per week.
- Salary: £33,437 - £41,025
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Birmingham
£33,437 - £41,025
Kings Heath Park House
Working 36.5 hours per week
Birmingham Parks Service is looking to recruit a suitably qualified, experienced, and dynamic individual to complement and complete the existing team of District Park Managers. The role will involve management of a diverse portfolio of parks and associated development projects across the city with a particular responsibility for co-ordinating the large number of events that take place on the city’s parks. You will act as a “Health and Safety Champion” representing the service at Directorate level, as well as providing policy direction for the management and delivery of a city wide playground maintenance service.
Requirements of the role include
- Must have a full driving licence
- There will be a requirement on occasions for out of hour’s attendance at meetings e.g. Ward Committees, Friends Groups and other user groups. This is also likely to include attendance at various events on parks.
For informal enquiries please contact Joe Hayden 0121 675 0936
Closing date: 18 July 2017
“Right to work in the UK documentation will be fully checked for all applicants. All non UK and non EU applicants are required to apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship from Birmingham City Council and must be approved by the UK Border Agency (UKBA) before any employment offer can be confirmed.”