Part-Time Facilities and Services Assistant
Employer: Mid Sussex District Council
- Reference: COTD091
- Published on: Mon 07/08/2017 14:11 PM
- Closing on: Tue 22/08/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Permanent
- Hours: 21.5 hours per week. To be worked afternoons.
- Salary: £17,419 pa - £18,746 pa pro rata
- DBS Check: Yes
- Location: Mid Sussex District Council, Haywards Heath
PART-TIME FACILITIES & SERVICES ASSISTANT (COTD091)
Salary: £17,419 pa - £18,746 pa pro rata
21.5 hours per week (to be worked afternoons)
As a member of the Council’s Facilities team, you will help to deliver effective and customer-focused services to both staff and visitors at the Council’s offices in Haywards Heath.
You will be involved in a wide range of services, including identifying and carrying out minor maintenance and housekeeping tasks, routine inspections and safety checks, portering and moving furniture, mail handling, and preparation of meeting rooms.
You will be working within a small team, as well as having regular contact with external contractors. You must be a team player, with a commitment to customer service and willing to work flexible hours if required.
Close Date: 22 August 2017
Interview Date: 31 August 2017