Employer: Waverley Borough Council
- Reference: EXC/17/33499
- Published on: Thu 04/05/2017 15:30 PM
- Closing on: Mon 22/05/2017 09:00 AM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Salary: Salary range - £24,945 to £31,524 per annum + £1,239 essential car user allowance. Progression within the salary range is dependant on Chartered Membership of the R.T.P.I.
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Godalming - Surrey
37 Hours, Godalming, Surrey
Salary range - £24,945 to £31,524 per annum + £1,239 essential car user allowance
Progression within the salary range is dependant on Chartered Membership of the R.T.P.I.
Are you looking for a role that will actively invest in your professional development?
Do you have a degree?
Do you have knowledge of the planning system and the development control process?
We are looking for a Planner with organisational and time management skills, combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to customer care. You will also have the ability to read plans and drawings and prepare and present information effectively in writing and orally.
At Waverley we invest in our staff and will offer you unbeatable support and extensive training to take your career forward. We are committed to your professional development and have recently seen a number of talented team members successfully promoted.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Peter Cleveland, Development Control Manager, on 01483 523362.
We do not accept CVs without a completed application form. Strictly no agencies please.
Closing date for applications: 9:00am on Monday 22 May 2017
Interview date: Tuesday 30 May 2017