Employer: London Borough of Bromley
- Reference: 0000018647
- Published on: Mon 04/09/2017 16:55 PM
- Closing on: Fri 29/09/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £32,898 to £35,577
- DBS Check: No
- Location: London Borough of Bromley
1 x Full Time, Permanent
1 x Full Time, 2 Year Fixed-Term
We are seeking one permanent and one fixed term Procurement Officers to plan and run tendering exercises under the guidance of the Senior Procurement Officers.
Successful candidate(s) will be expected to:
- Ensure working practices are consistent with internal and external regulations,
- Invite suppliers and manage the evaluation of tenders,
- Prepare draft tender and contract documentation,
- Provide general procurement advice and advise on appropriate procurement procedures,
- Work with internal and external stakeholders such as Commissioners, suppliers and other officers,
- Proactively support the Procurement Manager on all activity related to contracting for services.
- Appropriate experience, training or qualification
- Relevant experience in a similar post.
For an informal discussion on this post, please contact Jo Harris (Senior Procurement Officer) on 0208 461 7530 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Lorraine Baker (Senior Procurement Officer) on 020 8461 7722 Lorraine.Baker@bromley.gov.uk.
Closing Date: 29th September 2017
Equal Opportunities Statement
We are committed to achieving equal opportunities in employment and service delivery. We offer a generous package including competitive pay, career average pension scheme, flexible working practices and the Bromley REAL benefits scheme; Childcare Vouchers, Cycle2Work and a wide range of unique discounts.