Progress Assistants x2
Employer: Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Reference: S/17/39084
- Published on: Mon 17/07/2017 10:00 AM
- Closing on: Thu 20/07/2017 08:00 AM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: We require one role to be 30 hours per week (hours by agreement) and the other to be 32.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday 8.20am – 3.20pm, term time plus 5 inset days (please state on your application form which you are applying for).
- Salary: Scale 2 Point 11 – 13, Actual Salary £11,944 – £12,461 pa (for 30 hours) or £12,940 – £13,499 pa (for 32.5 hours)
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Cox Green School
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and able Progress Assistants to work with our students. You will be working alongside classroom teachers to help deliver intervention, support the learning and progress of the pupils and also deliver specific interventions for those pupils who require extra support.
You will join a school team committed to providing a safe and inclusive learning environment where everyone is valued and encouraged to reach their full potential.
You will have:
- high expectations of yourself and the children with whom you work
- creativity and flair
- dedication and energy
- communication and interpersonal skills
- the ability and desire to work as part of a team.
Full details and application packs for these posts can be downloaded from the school website: www.coxgreen.com
Please email completed application forms to
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. These posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 8am, Thursday 20 July 2017
Interviews: Thursday 17 August 2017