Employer: Bracknell Forest Council
- Reference: BLC/17/42871
- Published on: Mon 11/09/2017 18:15 PM
- Closing on: Thu 21/09/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Evenings, Part Time, Weekends, Temporary
- Salary: £9 per hour Monday to Friday / £10.98 per hour Saturday/Sunday
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Bracknell Leisure Centre, Bagshot Road
Main/Spa Receptionist (part time)
FTC – 6 months
£9.00 per hour Mon-Fri / £10.98 per hour Sat/Sun
TBD hours per week
Bracknell Leisure Centre
We are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible individual with excellent customer service skills to join our team of receptionists, helping us to create a superior first impression of Bracknell Leisure Centre.
The vacancy covers a range of shifts including mornings, evenings and weekends on a two-week rolling rota
If you enjoy working with people, have a pleasant personality and a good telephone manner this is the job for you. Duties will include customer service, cash handling and operation of the computerised tills. When in the Forest Spa, additional duties will include cleaning, completing water tests, moving furniture, conducting sunbed questionnaires/consultations and providing refreshments to customers.
Applicants will need to demonstrate good customer care skills. In return we offer good rates of pay, full training, uniform, subsidised meals when on duty and free use of facilities.
To find out more and apply online, please visit our website. Alternatively, phone Suzanne Whiteford on 01344 355412.
To apply please complete the standard application form under the 'Forms' section to the right of this page. On completion forward your application to: ECC-HR.email@example.com
Closing date: Midnight (11.59pm) on Thursday 21 September 2017
Interview date: provisionally 26 September
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How To Apply
Please apply online (see below).
- Please read the Application Pack before you apply for this job. It contains information that you will need to refer to when applying. Not referring to this information is likely to reduce your chances of success.
- Bracknell Leisure Centre are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff working with children/young people will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.