Employer: Hightown Housing Association
- Reference: RCO1494
- Published on: Fri 08/09/2017 14:50 PM
- Closing on: Mon 25/09/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 35 hours per week.
- Salary: £21,567 pa
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Hemel Hempstead
Hightown is a charitable housing association, providing affordable housing to families and single people across Herts, Beds and Bucks.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Repairs Coordinator to join our team based at our Head Office in Hemel Hempstead.
The Repairs Coordinator will be responsible for the provision of a professional customer focused front line service for Hightown`s internal and external customers and visitors to Hightown House in the delivery of the responsive repairs service.
The successful candidate will take repairs requests from residents and site staff, place orders with approved contractors, update the property database, assist with the processing of contractors invoices, administer the raising of tickets for the Estate Quality Inspectors.
You will be self-motivated, with a commitment to improving our services and working collaboratively with colleagues.
Pay and rewards
We offer a range of benefits which include:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, rising with service, plus statutory bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- 45 pence per mile mileage for the first 5,000 miles
- Employee Assistance scheme to support your health and wellbeing
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Comprehensive training and development support
- Free on-site parking and gym
To apply please visit :- www.hightownha.org.uk/careers and complete an application form.
Closing date: Monday 25th September 2017
Interviews: Tuesday 10th October 2017
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.