Residential Lettings Analyst
Employer: London and Quadrant Housing Trust
- Reference: LQ/17/39094
- Published on: Mon 17/07/2017 11:00 AM
- Closing on: Mon 07/08/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 35 hours per week.
- Salary: Salary £28,500 to £35,000 per annum depending on experience
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Stratford
L&Q manages over 90,000 homes across the capital and the South East, regenerating communities throughout the region and we are set to become London’s largest developer of new homes. For ten years running we have been included in the Great Place to Work index and are currently placed 23rd.
Our vision is that everyone should have a quality home they can afford, and we combine our social purpose and commercial drive to create homes and neighbourhoods we can be proud of.
At L&Q, people are at the heart of our business and our success depends on employing the best people and getting the best from them. This is why we are committed to developing our people. It’s only by investing in a well trained and motivated workforce that we can continue to prosper and sustain business success.
Residential Lettings Analyst
Based in Stratford, E15 1BJ
Salary £28,500 to £35,000 per annum depending on experience
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a residential property development and lettings background gained in the London area. As a Residential Lettings Analyst you will inform management decision linked to development opportunities by providing appropriate lettings & market analysis.
- Working with the Lettings Team Manager to collate and update lettings forecasts and performance monitoring.
- Working with the lettings teams for each development to monitor all relevant competitors; enhance quality, consistency and regularity of current reporting. To help inform pricing of new developments and pricing of existing stock for re-letting and renewals.
- Providing expertise/advice on the different apartment types, development information, specifications.
- Assisting Operations Manager in monitoring accuracy, consistency and relevancy of data for each development.
- Help Lettings team and Property Management teams develop effective pricing and phasing strategies
- Use MS Excel at an advanced level to perform duties.
- Working with industry wide software such as Hometrack, Molior, Rightmove and Office of National Statistics
You'll be confident with excellent interpersonal skills, motivated and flexible. The successful candidate will have experience of undertaking market value analysis on potential sites for developing residential property for lettings. As well as this the post holder will provide updated valuation on existing stock to assist re-letting and renewals. The ideal candidate will also have experience in building relationships with external property developers, local agents and other PRS operators to provide expert knowledge for effective pricing and phasing strategies.
The successful candidate will also need to have experience of Market Research and Intelligence, knowledge of lettings reporting, forecasting, experienced with MS packages. The role would be suited to someone with a passion for property and the residential lettings market.
Access to our full suite of benefits including 26 days holiday per year, annual bonus subject to group performance, excellent Pension scheme and real investment in your personal & career development. Other benefits include, Benenden Healthcare, an employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance.
To be placed: Internal / External / Agencies
Closing date for completed applications: 7th August 2017
Interviews to be held on: 18th August 2017