Revenues and Benefits Manager
Employer: Arun District Council
- Reference: ADC/17/42868
- Published on: Mon 11/09/2017 16:55 PM
- Closing on: Mon 25/09/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Salary: £50,419 - £52,649
- DBS Check: No
- Location: West Sussex
If you are motivated by improving the customer experience and aspire to deliver a first class Revenues and Benefits service then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Revenues and Benefits Manager who is able to work collaboratively with key partners, engage with our customers and inspire and develop our staff.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an aptitude for effective performance management and service improvement as well as having previous experience in managing a large Revenues and Benefits department (or similar).
Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential as is an understanding of the statutory requirements and nationally recommended practices relating to all aspects of Revenues and Benefits.
In exchange for your skills and interest, we offer in return:
- Up to 32 days paid annual leave plus paid Bank Holidays (subject to continuous service)
- Flexi-Time including an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including free memberships to our local leisure centres
- Salary sacrifice schemes including the Cycle to Work scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Various other benefits
Closing Date: Monday 25th September 2017
Interview Date: Thursday 5th October 2017
Arun has a commitment to equality of opportunity in employment.
If you have a disability which makes it difficult to complete our application form, please contact the Human Resources Department, who will assist you with your application.