Senior Administration Officer
Employer: Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Reference: N/A
- Published on: Tue 20/02/2018 16:40 PM
- Closing on: Mon 12/03/2018 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: Starting April 2018 .
- Salary: £19,292 - £21,156 (FTE £22,211 - £24,357 p.a.) • Scale 5: Sp22 – 25 depending on experience
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: St Luke's Church of England School
St Luke's Church of England School is a dynamic and successful school; innovative, inclusive and creative. We have recently had an Ofsted inspection and both the main school and our Nursery were judged to be outstanding.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join our dedicated and passionate school team.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding administrator to join our dedicated office team. As an integral and senior member of the office team, you will play a key role in supporting the day to day running of the school as well as supporting the Headteacher. You will be the first point of contact, liaising with parents, staff and visitors to the school.
Dedicated, organised and flexible you will have successful experience in a similar role. Previous experience of working in a busy office environment using SIMS is desirable. Experience of data management and creating reports is also an advantage however full training will be provided.
The successful candidate will also be:
- Able to use own initiative with excellent time management skills;
- Supportive, hardworking and able to work as part of a team;
- Willing to contribute to the overall ethos, work and Christian aims of the school;
- Someone with a positive attitude and a good sense of humour.
Closing date for applications: Monday 12 March 2018
Interview date: Monday 19 March 2018
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
How To Apply
ST LUKE’S CHURCH of ENGLAND SCHOOL
Cookham Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 7EG
Tel: 01628 621600, Email: