Senior Estates Surveyor
Employer: Hertsmere Borough Council
- Reference: 615
- Published on: Mon 17/07/2017 16:00 PM
- Closing on: Thu 17/08/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 36 hours per week. 0900-1715 Monday - Thursday, 0900-1700 Friday.
- Salary: Starting salary from £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Civic Offices, Borehamwood
Hertsmere Borough Council are seeking an experienced qualified General Practice Surveyor with a can do attitude to manage our small but busy Estates Team.
Knowledge and experience of property management and valuations is important as well as excellent negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to think creatively.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills will be essential for your day to day engagement with colleagues, clients and elected members.
The post is offered on a full time, permanent basis (36 hours per week). Benefits include 26 – 30 days annual leave (depending on the length of continuous Local Government Service), local government pension scheme, flexible working hours, free car parking and free use of some leisure facilities.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Malcolm Greaves, Property Services Manager on 020 8207 7513 or email email@example.com
Please follow the link below to apply on line or telephone 020 8207 7475 (24 hour answerphone service) for an application pack.
Closing date: 12 noon, 17 August 2017